- Review the memory verse of the week.
- 1st year JG members should share their testimony this week.
- TRUTH – Review a few of the IN BIBLE questions. Make sure your JG understands how enduring sufferings glorifies God, and that God’s purpose is to bring glory to Himself, and His people, through suffering.Remind your JG to read Finding Your Million Dollar Mate, by Randy Pope. It is a quick read, and expands on the principles taught in this unit. It will be especially relevant for singles, or parents of teens, in your group.
- EQUIPPING – Allow your group to discuss how glory can motivate endurance of suffering, and how grace provides daily strength through suffering. Invite your JG members to share how this may apply to their current marital situation.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Allow time for smaller groups of 2 or 3 to ask accountability questions and pray for one another.
- MISSION – Be sure to allow adequate time for 1st year members to share their 60-Second Testimony and receive coaching.
- MISSION – Invite a few JG members to share their experience having a spiritual conversation with their spouse, potential spouse, or accountability partner.