- Any group member who hasn’t yet shared their spiritual journey should do so this week. Follow up by asking group members what they learned or what they valued about this exercise.
- Recruit a 1st year member to model a 20-minute time of personal worship using PRAISE for next week.
- TRUTH – discuss the importance of being a personal witness. Some important points to cover from the IN BIBLE questions are:
- The Great Commission applies to all Christians.
- Discuss the two questions from 2 Corinthians 5:14-21. Help your JG develop a biblical definition of the gospel. Also discuss Paul’s motivation for being an ambassador of the gospel. Any of the following contribute to his motivation: the controlling love of Christ (5:14); the sense of Godly obligation (5:15. Note: be careful to differentiate this from a performance mentality); his conviction of the transforming power of the gospel (5:16-17); and the experience of his own reconciliation to God (5:18).
- MISSION – discuss living a missional life across the street, track, and ocean. Help everyone understand how the Spirit leads believers to cross every kind of barrier to Christ’s mission.