- Review the memory verse of the week.
- 3rd year JG members should share their testimony this week. Engage your JG in conversation about what makes a good and bad testimony. You can break into smaller groups to do some coaching.
- Discuss the marital roles and responsibilities.
- LADIES: discuss submission and respect.
- MEN: discuss servant-leadership and demonstrating Christ’s love (sacrificial love, sanctifying love, and self-like love)
- EQUIPPING – Discuss the 3rd Equipping question.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Allow time for smaller groups of 2 or 3 to ask accountability questions and pray for one another.
- MISSION – Be sure to allow adequate time for 3rd year members to share their 60-Second Testimony.